To Join or Renew your membership online, select your category of membership and use the “Buy Now” button, using your credit card or Paypal account. You may also donate to WAHVM using the “Donate” button. You may also print out the form and mail it with a check or money order payment (in Euro) to Treasurer Tijmen van de Vuurst, Hofzichtlaan 9, 2594 CB Den Haag, The Netherlands. Bank account information for money orders or direct transfers is as follows: the IBAN is NL66 INGB 0651 9368 02; the BIC/SEPA code is INGBNL2A; the account name is “T.G. van de Vuurst WAHVM” with the mailing address listed above; and the bank address is ING bank NV, Foreign operations, PO box 1800, 1000BV Amsterdam. You can contact the Treasurer at email@example.com for further information about payment. Thank you for supporting the World Association for the History of Veterinary Medicine.
- National Societies for the History of Veterinary Medicine: annual subscription is based on number of active members.
- Each association will decide on the number of active members & send this information, along with names of officers, to Secretary Roar Gudding (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Each association can pay the annual subscription using the “Donate” button to specify the amount of your subscription, or by post with check or money order to Treasurer Tijmen van de Vuurst using this form.
- 50 active members or fewer: 4 Euro per member, per annum.
- 51 to 100 active members: 3 Euro per member, per annum.
- More than 100 active members: 2 Euro per member, per annum.
- Individual persons: annual subscription is 20 Euro, per annum.
- Associate members such as veterinary schools, research institutions, professional organizations, libraries (annual subscription 150 Euro per annum) or veterinary museums (annual subscription 35 Euro per annum).
- Affiliate members such as private enterprises with an interest in veterinary medicine (minimum subscription 150 Euro per annum)
Please send your name and address details to:
Dr. Roar Gudding
Norwegian Veterinary Institute, PO Box 750 Sentrum
0160 Oslo Norway
phone: +(47) 23216340
Tijmen van de Vuurst, DVM
Dutch Association for the History of Veterinary Medicine
2594 CB Den Haag
Phone: +31 70 3280996
Mobile: +31 6 52434030