During the 59th Annual Congress of the German Society for Small Animal Medicine the Department of History of the University of Veterinary Medicine and the Hannover History Section of the German Veterinary Medical Society will present their 17th Annual Conference and Methodology Seminar. This two day event will be held 8 – 9 November 2013 at the Estrel Convention Center in Berlin and will focus on the topic of “Man – Animal – Medicine Interplay and Problems in History and the Present Day.”
Organiser and Presenter: Johann Schäffer
The full conference program is now available. The original Call for Papers can be seen here in English and German. For more information about the conference or to register, visit the website at www.csm-congress.de, email email@example.com, or call tel. ++49-(0)8142-570183 (fax ++49-(0)8142-54735).
• Conference languages: German and English
• Participation fee: € 95; DVG, ATF, WAHVM, DGGMNT members € 45; students free.
• Congress organisation (Registration, participation fee, room reservation): CSM, Congress & Seminar Management, Industriestraße 35, D-82194 Gröbenzell, Germany
• Scientific Programme (Registration of presentations and posters): Univ.-Prof. Dr. Dr. Johann Schäffer, Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover, Fachgebiet Geschichte, Bischofsholer Damm 15 (Haus 120), D-30173 Hannover, Germany
• ATF-Recognition: 8 hours
• Deadline: 1 April 2013: Registration of presentations and posters, speaking time max. 15 min + 5 min discussion, abstracts 1-2 pages each (only as separate email attachment as WORD document, Arial font, single-spaced, 1-2 illustrations)